Groundwork and Civil Engineering
MMK Civil Engineers Ltd cover all aspects of groundwork and civil engineering.
We operate throughout the Midlands area, taking on projects ranging from £20,000 to £1.500,000 in groundwork contract value throughout the Midlands and beyond including : Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, but not limited to.
The works we cover include:
- Drainage (pipelines, manhole construction, attenuation works etc.)
- Bulk excavation
- External works (kerb/edging laying etc.)
- Sub-structure works (foundations, holding down bolts etc.)
- Concreting (structural slabs etc.)
- All aspects of groundwork and civil engineering
All operatives are CSCS and all plant operators hold CPCS accreditation.
Method statements are completed and signed before work commences and risk assessments are always carried out pre-start and regularly checked, if the need arises due to the nature of the work.